Current Achievement :
Blog's Layout Version 22 "2016 Badge" ― 29 January 2016
Blog's 700th Post ― 20 August 2016
Blog's 100.000 Visitors ―
20 August 2016

It`s easy! Just click labels below :

Diary | Event | Introduction | Resensi | Download | Birthday and Anniversary
Pet Society | Walt Disney | Korea | Japan | Pirates and the Mermaid
Pulang Sekolah Family | Cerita Panjang | Anime, Game, Cartoon Lists on Blog

Or type your keyboard that you are looking for on the box below, then click SEARCH

search?

Monday, October 10, 2011

★ Happy Birthday, It’s Blog 1st Anniversary ! ★


Firstly, let’s talk about another fact of SanZ and CanZ Online Diaries. It’s supposed to be an online diaries themed blog; I have the rights to write any unimportant things about my life. And basically, this is my personal blog, I can write anything I want at any time, any where, any occasions.

I can write in Indonesian or English, but mainly Indonesian. As I know from blog statistics, there are also many visitors from foreign so sometimes I write some posts with English. Exceptional for my Diary labeled post because it’s supposed to be my life, my daily life routines, in Indonesian of course. Please no offense.

I know that this is a public blog so anyone can see this. Anyone have the rights to read it. Then again, it’s my blog, I have the rights to write anything. But maybe I can use more English on Download labeled posts as this is the most visited posts, Anime-Manga-Japan-Korea labeled posts, any cartoons posts, and maybe any games posts. Cheers!

Okay, let’s back to topic.
It’s Blog 1st Anniversay!
Its 1 year of joys, tears, and angers. This ordinary blog really need lively posts to live... Uh, okay, it’s not that ordinary.

Happy Birthday to
SanZ and CanZ Online Diaries!
We all love you!

Uh, ah, I don’t know if somewhere outside there are some haters, but I’m happy with this blog. (Hopefully SanZ too.)

Consider me, as the creator and the original author of this blog, really enjoying writing on this blog; about my unimportant things in my life, about some craps, about some information out there, especially my favorite things, about anything I like.

Welcome to the blog of where unimportant things are something important!

We will provide you with other unimportant things to read! Hopefully, this blog can be the bestest for any of you! (For unimportant things of course.)

0 comment (s):

Post a Comment