Current Achievement :
Blog's Layout Version 22 "2016 Badge" ― 29 January 2016
Blog's 700th Post ― 20 August 2016
Blog's 100.000 Visitors ―
20 August 2016

It`s easy! Just click labels below :

Diary | Event | Introduction | Resensi | Download | Birthday and Anniversary
Pet Society | Walt Disney | Korea | Japan | Pirates and the Mermaid
Pulang Sekolah Family | Cerita Panjang | Anime, Game, Cartoon Lists on Blog

Or type your keyboard that you are looking for on the box below, then click SEARCH

search?

Monday, June 10, 2013

♫ Manga ♫

since I was about 6 or 7 years old, I'm already falling in love with comics especially manga
manga is comis created in Japan or by Japan illustrators (called mangaka)

at time, I was reading Doraemon (by Fujiko Fujio)
either it is my sister's or from local library near my house
yeah, it is ordinary to read Doraemon at that age

and then at one of my birthday, I think when I was 10 or 11 years old
I got present a Detective Conan (by Gosho Aoyama) Volume 28
from that point, I was collecting Detective Conan from volume 1 until the last number that produced at that time
today, in Indonesia, it already reaches volume 73
at Japan itself, it reaches volume 81 and still ongoing until now

nah, when I was in senior high school
I was collecting various comics, like:
- One Piece (by Eiichiro Oda)
- The Law of Ueki (by Tsubasa Fukuchi)
- Samurai Deeper Kyo (by Akimine Kamijyo)
- Black Cat (by Kentaro Yabuki)
- Naruto (by Masashi Kishimoto)
- Bleach (by Tite Kubo)
- Negima! Magister Negi Magi (by Ken Akamatsu)
and many more, including the short series
(my money just gone for that)

after I was accepted at an academy in Jakarta
well, I must living alone in barely 2x3 square meters
I didn't know where I must spare the space of my room for my collection
and, before I knew, I was stopping from collecting manga

beside one volume for 1 title
there is like Shonen Jump and Shonen Sunday originally from Japan
it is called Shonen Star and Shonen Magz
the price is slightly higher than 1 volume but it is contains 1 or 2 chapters from various title of manga

but, now I read manga on internet and just collect Detective Conan

0 comment (s):

Post a Comment