Current Achievement :
Blog's Layout Version 22 "2016 Badge" ― 29 January 2016
Blog's 700th Post ― 20 August 2016
Blog's 100.000 Visitors ―
20 August 2016

It`s easy! Just click labels below :

Diary | Event | Introduction | Resensi | Download | Birthday and Anniversary
Pet Society | Walt Disney | Korea | Japan | Pirates and the Mermaid
Pulang Sekolah Family | Cerita Panjang | Anime, Game, Cartoon Lists on Blog

Or type your keyboard that you are looking for on the box below, then click SEARCH

search?

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

♫ Untold Story of a Bisexual Friend ♫

I hate it
hate when they laugh together
hate when they hold hands together
hate when they lovey-dovey freely
I hate it
because they can do it in front of me

I feel jealous
yes, jealous to him
jealous when he touches her forehead
jealous when he whispers at her ear
jealous when he hugs her from behind

I am angry
not to him but her
angry when she smiles for his chocolates
angry when she feels happy for his flowers bucket
angry when she sheds tears for his engaged ring

where the commitment they made up with me?
I hate it
because now they can have sex ..... without me

0 comment (s):

Post a Comment